Friday, July 20, 2012

Weeks 18 & 19

The weeks are flying by, I cannot believe this baby is almost halfway done cooking. That is crazy!!!

Here are my 18 week pictures. I had my mom take these while I was in KC for Lauren's wedding. This was right before the rehearsal dinner.



Lauren's wedding was so much fun. She was the most beauitiful bride ever! It was great to see people from both high school and college. Living far away is hard sometimes.

Over the weekend I think I felt baby boy kick, but I'm not sure. But for posterity sake, I'm going to call it July 13th.

Barry didn't make the wedding due to "Dog boarding issues". I put that in quotes, as I'm not totally convinced. He did spend all weekend fixing walls, priming, painting and hanging light fixtures in the baby's room. It looks great, I will hopefully post some pics this weekend.

Here is a preview. Isn't it wonderful!!! I'm so excited...its should be in the mail today.



Here is the 19 week picture: (sorry about the shirt, it kinda blends into the wall)


For the first time this week someone asked if I was pregnant, without knowing before hand. I guess I'm really showing now!

I'm in desperate need of maternity clothes. I bought some shorts but nothing to wear to work, and I'm getting bigger by the day!

Ok well off to eat another meatball sub! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment