Tuesday, July 10, 2012

17 Weeks

This post is a bit delayed. I will actually be 18 weeks tomorrow, but Barry and I spent most of last week in the mountains. Vacation delayed my blogging.

My 17 week picture isn't a great one of the belly, but you can see the base of the Beaver Creek ski resort. Which was absolutely beautiful!!


We really did enjoy our trip. Maybe it I get really motivated I will post some more pictures.

Overall, the past couple weeks have been some much better than the first 14 or so. I have more energy, I don't think I'm quite as bitchy (may have to ask Barry about that). The only issue I have is with the stupid round ligment pain. I don't know if anyone out there knows what I'm talking about, but it is not fun.

I have been craving meatball sandwiches like crazy. I know really random, but I love them. I miss beer and wine. Especially up in the mountains enjoying the nice summer weather, and all the home brewed wheat beers :(

Sleeping is starting to get a bit harder. I'm a stomach sleeper, so as baby boy gets bigger, I'm having to sleep on my side. Which causes my arm and shoulder to fall asleep. Oh well.....

Couple really exciting updates:

Megan had her beauitiful baby boy Chip July 5th. I'm sure Chip will be great friends with Baby Boy Ruddick and Baby boy Carter in the future. Hopefully I will get to meet Chip soon. But I'm so happy for Ted, Megan and Grace

Two days til I will be back in KC celebrating Lauren and David's wedding. I'm so excited to be a part of it! Maybe I will take pictures, but more than likely you will have to read about the wedding on Brittany's Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! So cute and cannot wait to see you and your baby belly this weekend :) It will be SO fun!!! I didn't know you guys were going to Colorado either - how fun!! See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete