Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Hunt for Doc

So I forgot to mention in the last post that Barry and I are getting a new puppy!!! We will be going to get our new Lab, June 10 and 11th. We are super excited, Barry has wanted a lab as long as I have known him, so he is pumped! After much debate we have decided to name the new baby Doc. Short and Concise! Perfect!

You may be thinking "Katie you are an idiot, what about your partially disabled puppy Stewie" Well I'm happy to report that Stuart is making a full recovery. He is now out of his kennel and running around like the old days (except way more wobbly, he now skids to a stop like a skier, by turning his back legs to the side, its pretty awesome). We have spoken to several people who have assured us that the lab will be nice to the little puppies, but we will be sure to make sure that Stu is safe. I have my money that Stu will be the alpha male anyways. Oh and did I mention that Barry and Stewie are mildly obsessed with each other. Stu now pretty much ignores me. It was devastating at first, but he needed a positive male role model :)

Here are the babies:

They snuggle/spoon...
And our new baby is coming from Endless Mountain Labradors in Columbia Cross Roads, PA. We are getting a male and we have the second pic of the litter, we got a couple pictures of the litter last week, and we can't decide if we want a black or yellow!

So take a look and let me know your vote!!!!!

1
2

3
4
5
6
They are all so cute I can barely stand it!!!

Let me know which pup and which color I should choose!

7

8

4 comments:

  1. You ARE nuts! Three dogs?!?! So crazy, but fun :)

    All of the labs are SO cute, you won't pick wrong. I like the black ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i love them all! the faces on those yellow ones are pretty perfect though. congratulations new mom again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh, I want them all!!! Lovin' the yellow, but the black are always so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so behind on reading your blog! They are all so cute, but the cutest has got to be your new baby Doc:) Hope all is going well still with training. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete