Thursday, January 20, 2011

Catching up!

Welcome!

So at the urging of several people including my mom. I have decided to start a blog. I haven't started one for along time, although I have really wanted to. I think now I actually have fun stuff to share :)

So.....Stu and I have moved back to Bartlesville....and along the way I picked up another. Introducing Ellie Mae (Ellie Mae Clampet/Haller/Ruddick)

She was a rescue from Low Rider Rescue. She was bred at a puppy mill. She is the sweetest little dog, although I say "little" dog loosely, she has a belly.

Ok so I might have skipped over the moving back to B-Ville part of the whole equation. Well yes, I moved back! Yes I loved Houston, still do. I love the people, the weather, the job, the food (especially Thai Cottage and all things Sushi). But I had some great oppurtunities present themselves. I have a wonderful boyfriend, that took a job in Tulsa (he graduates for the 2nd time in May). So I naturally wanted to be back. In addition to the boy, ConocoPhillips offered me a great job back in the accounting/finance world.

So my life over the past 4 months as been a bit like this:

Barry accepts job in Tulsa, Katie requests move, Katie leaves Stewie with Barry while she runs San Fran marathon, Katie comes home to a new puppy, Katie buys new car (more on this later), Katie complains about having a lack of free cash, Katie gets new job, Katie moves, Katie complains about cold, Katie pretends to know what she is talking about in new job, Barry spends winter break in Bartlesville, Katie complains more about the cold, Katie and Barry buy a new house!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that was alot.......I feel much bettter now. Needless to say it has been a crazy couple of months, but awesome!

Oh and I forgot to show you a pick of the man of the house!!!

Stuart Little/Stewie Lewis/Butters


1 comment:

  1. KATIE- this is the best news ever! I have been wanting you to start a blog so bad!!! Love the house pics, the dog pics (duh) and the synopsis of your crazy life these last few months!!!

    LOVE YOU- you better keep this up!!!

    ReplyDelete