Thursday, December 13, 2012

40 Weeks and a Nursery update

Hello all -

Sorry it has been awhile. I think 20 weeks or so. Well its official I'm now overdue (is that the correct word). Yesterday was my due date, and still no baby boy Ruddick.

I have been working from home all week, due to an extremely nice boss. So I have just been waiting around for baby to make his arrival, and spending quality time with our 3 furry children. I don't think baby is ever going to come. We do have a doctors appointment today, so maybe they will just keep me :) That would be awesome!

Anyways Brittany and Megan have been asking me to blog so I figure I have time now so why not post an update bump and nursery pictures.

So here is a bump picture....not the best one ever, but its a self portrait.



I feel like he has dropped a lot and he loves to move from one side of my belly to the other. It still freaks Barry out. He also like to kick the puppies whenever they lay against my belly.

So moving onto the nursery! I'm really excited about this room, it is my favorite room in the whole house.

I still have a few things I want to put on the walls once he is here and I can get some pictures of him!


Changing table

Lazy-Boy glider! Really excited about this!!
 

Closet! We have a bunch of stuff crammed in here right now, the built in dresser is a huge bonus!

Book shelf and crib!
 

As you can see, we are still debating on names, both with a J, John and James, but Michael has been thrown in the mix in the past couple weeks........Who knows where we will end up.

John Allen Ruddick
James Lee Ruddick
Michael James Ruddick

ahhh what a hard decision........

We will keep you updated!!! Hopefully today is the day!

4 comments:

  1. He still looks really high to me (I know, not what you want to read!). The nursery looks great! Thanks for updating the blog and I hope John/James/Michael arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! You will need to blog more when Baby R comes so I can see him from here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!!! I'm so happy you blogged - and your cute tummy!!! I can't believe it and the next time I see you in a few weeks it will be no more and you will have your sweet baby boy!! Cannot wait! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Checked to see if you were online COP because I new you were coming back this week and didn't see you!!! Wanted to check how things are going with your little family!

    ReplyDelete